About the job
Do you want to work for world'sbiggest language travel company? Are you customer oriented and sales driven?Then keep on reading!
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, dynamic team that is passionateabout changing people’s lives.
“Driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for customers, friends andfamily. Thinks job satisfaction is very important for happiness. Focused ongetting great results but doesn’t forget to have a good time whilst gettingthere. Outgoing and positive. Believes that nothing is impossible. Passionateabout travelling and meeting people from all over the world.”
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
Your Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To
· Make a minumum of 60 calls per day and prepare price proposals
· Explain services, and answer questions from prospective inboundenquiries
· Selling our programs and contacting our customers through phone and faceto face meetings (no cold calling)
· Reaching weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
· Providing excellent pre and post sales customer service and support
· Participating in events that build brand awareness and increase customerinterest (university, school, company visits)
· Managing our customers database to increase sales
· Participating in fairs and info-meetings to increase visibility andcustomer database
· Working and performing for a global organization with young andenergetic colleagues from all around the world
Requirements We Are Looking For Are
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in education
· Fluent Turkish language skills
· Oral and written fluency in English
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience, ideally gained while working within asales office environment with high-paced telemarketing activities
· Passion and a natural gift for sales
· Very strong commercial instinct
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive team spirit, ability to thrive under high pressure towardsachieving goals
· Experience in working or studying abroad
Please send us you CV and coverletter in English.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that theworld is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we havehelped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learnnew things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive educationprograms—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turndreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working acrossmore than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared missionof opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you arepassionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day.EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusionand belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parentalstatus, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world,including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm,Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.