VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) is a CAMSC Certified Diversity supplier founded in 1993 by senior technology andbusiness professionals and is active in Toronto, New York, Atlanta, Miami, Houston and Austin area. VTRAC offers Recruitment services and specializesin the following fields:
· Information Technology
· Corporate Services & Finance
VTRAC has been a key partner to some of the global leaders in technology, financial, Fin-Tech, manufacturing and public sectors. VTRAC offers a fun and energetic environment, extensive training, growthopportunities and competitive compensation. Our focus is all about teamwork, internal growth, quality of delivery and relationship building.
At VTRAC, we are always open to working with new orjunior recruiters by providing some of the best professional development andrecruitment training in the industry.
If you are people-focused, client-centric, have experience in retail sales, marketing, call center or recruitment, are ready tostart a career and to learn a new profession in a quality manner, we would bevery interested in speaking with you.
Working with a growing team of business developmentand recruitment professionals, you will be a solution provider and primarily responsible for applying your networking, search and consulting skills to:
· Identify, engaging, exploring candidate’s realmotivation and interest, and validating their skills and competencies, andpresent quality talents in a timely manner.
· Participate in full cycle recruitment and staffing assignments for both contract and permanent placement opportunities, forclients in the Technology, Finance, and Engineering sectors.
· Create job descriptions and post jobs on variousjob sites and databases.
· Network, researching databases, contact, source,collect, screen applications, select, examine, evaluate and interviewcandidates, including candidates in
· Prepare qualified slate of prospective candidates.
· Coordinate and notify candidates on requirementsfor the prospective position, job offers, contracts, terms, and conditions ofemployment.
· Learn and utilizing sourcing techniques such asBoolean-equation, job boards and professional networking site mining.
· Partner and collaborate with other recruitersthrough team work, imparting your knowledge, experience, skills and advise onstaffing policies and procedures.
· Coordinate presentation of candidates toprospective clients.
· Prepare reporting on activities and result.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· VERY STRONG networking and relationship building skills.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Very strong team work and cooperation.
· Very strong time management and organizational.
· VERY familiar with in Ms. Word.
· Social media and communication savvy.
· Working experience with CRM or Applicant Tracking Systemis nice to have.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.